September 13, 2011

This Has Gotta Be The Good Life...

WARNING: Picture Overload Up Ahead! [In No Particular Order]
Surprise, suprise we have been crazy busy...and I wouldn't change it for anything in the world. To be honest almost 6 years into this adventure with Mr. Maassberg and I honestly can't imagine our life any other way. Carl and I have once again been running around like chickens with our heads cut off. So far this summer we have gone to Mammoth for Mammoth Motocross, raced Caliente, celebrated 4th of July with rad friends and family, vacayed in Huntington Beach, had our computer crash several times, had multiple date nights, lots of lovin', a slumber party with our nieces and nephews, 51's baseball game, raced Vegas to Reno for the very first time [and I chased all by myself! eek], celebrated my 24th birthday in a pool of Nacho Cheese...don't judge me--you only live once right?? haha, raced in Central, Utah and celebrated a Labor Day barbeque with the usual suspects. Carl has also been working out of town the last two weeks. He goes to Lake Tahoe M-F and comes home for the weekend. It sucks super bad but, we are super greatful that we both have jobs right now and arent struggling. It's just hard to be away from your #1 that long. And Dieter absolutley HATES it. He mopes around and all he wants to do is snuggle because he misses his daddy so much. Basically, D and I are probably the most pathetic and hopless people M-F while Carl is gone. What can I say? We just miss him and count down the days until he is home again. We have had an ultra fast and super exciting summer and I am happy we were fortunate to take a couple steps back and take it all in. We finally have our computer up and running and my pictures were all saved even though our computer got 'sick' a few times in the last couple months. Lucky us.

So, for this update it is going to be mostly pictures. Then, I PROMISE I will update once a week with pictures and a 'normal' journal entry...maybe even tomorrow, if you're lucky ;] haha. Yay!! :]



























1 comment:

  1. Finally, you are back to blogging! YAY you and Carl are so cute, we miss you both terribly and I have to admit i miss the racing world... Love the nacho cheese pool, and you are gorgious as always... I kow the feeling of having your #1 gone all week ;( it sucks but you can always come up to Utah and visit! Miss You

    ReplyDelete